"bad bencoded data"... SOLVED!!! Thanks you all...
Paulo S Silva Jr
2005-03-10 03:17:01 UTC
Thanks for all kind replies...

It helped me alot. And I feel so embaressed now... The problem was
SCREAMING at me all the way and I couldn't hear it... :\

Well... to make a long story short. The problem was not with my
bencoder but with the encoder I was using to save the file.

I'm developing in .NET framework and thus all the characters are
Unicode (using two bytes each char) so you can guess what went wrong.

I had to convert it to ANSI before writing it to the file... After
that everything run as smooth as silk...

Thanks all once more...

Paulo

Yahoo! Groups Links

BitTorrent-***@yahoogroups.com